– What was your exception before watching this movie?
– That it would be a movie which will remind me my birth decade, the 80’s idiotic movies.
– Did it meet your expectation?
– Yeah, well, I laughed a lot, few times because of comedy, most of the time because of what I am watching.
– What do you feel about casts?
– Casts??? Akshay Kumar?
– OK,well …
– He did a Mithun. Ha ha…
– Like in Mrigaya, Tahader Katha?
– No, like Gunda, Kasam Paida Karne Wale Ki…
– Ok. Ok. Carry on…
– The beginning title reminded me the Good, Bad and Ugly, although after few minutes I understood, it is just the title. Then begins the long lasting shits of dialogues. Want some example?
– No, please…
– Don’t Angry Me…
– Ok Ok, please say it!!!
– I just said.
– Don’t Angry Me…
– I am sorry, you say it bro…
– I just said it.
– (SHOUTED) WHAT?
– Hey, idiots, DONT ANGRY ME is the dialogue…
– Sorry, that’s Mrs. Wolowitz from the next door.
– Yeah, I know her (A big sigh). What about the acting of Akshay?
– I said it, he did a Mithun, and just after interval, he did a little Jim Carry too. Btw don’t miss the “A” s.
– Sonkashi who?
– The heroine.
– Ohh I missed that, I didn’t know there was a heroine in the movie!!!
– I am quite surprise, I see her on the posters.
– Ohh, that girl, she, she is just an extra, actually there are two actors, Akshay Kumar and the villain, naam mein kya rakhha. Others are extras.
– Prabhu Deva did a good job?
– Yes he danced well in the first number.
– No, as a director?
– There was a director also?
– Now, you are kidding me? Why the hell you watched the movie?
– It was really hot outside, and Sunday, office was closed, I thought it would be better to go to a theater and sleep in AC.
– Are you mad? You spent 150 bucks just to sleep in AC?
– You know petrol price, for three hours AC, in car would cost me more than 150 and moreover if producer can spend millions on a crap, why can’t we?
– You are gone mad. What do you suggest? Should I watch the movie?
– You watch pirated movies?
– Then don’t watch it.